Thank you so much to everyone who has continued to make their regular donations throughout this challenging time.  We rely on these offerings as our income has been greatly reduced as we have been unable to hire out our buildings or hold services. If you can continue your regular donation, or perhaps make a one off contribution, this would really help us to meet our regular, ongoing costs.   Thank you for your generosity. 

Where possible please make online payments to:
Account number: 60899348 and sort code: 20 36 98 in the name of Thorley Parochial Church Council

Cheques should be made payable to: “Thorley Parochial Church Council”

If you pay tax in the UK, please consider making a gift aid declaration and let the Inland Revenue enhance your offering. If you wish to make a contribution via Gift Aid please download this form GIFT AID DECLARATION and fill it in.

If you would like to sponsor some flowers for the Festival and make a donation with Gift aid please fill in this form FESTIVAL SPONSORSHIP 2020

Please return either form to: The Parish office.


St James also supports other charities and emergency appeals from time to time.