A Group for Everyone
…because everyone matters
At St James, everyone, whether young or old, whether just starting to explore faith or an experienced Christian, is connected with a small group, whether as a full member who regularly attends, or as an associate who keeps in touch and may attend socials.
Groups of up to twelve people that meet in homes across the parish at different times and on different days during the week. Each of the groups has a different emphasis or ‘flavour’ but they all aim to encourage the building of relationships – our relationship with God so that we can grow as disciples of Christ, relationships with those in the group so that we can do life together, and relationships with those in the community at large so that we can help to meet their needs.
Mature men welcome!
A popular group for men with the following objectives:
- To provide an opportunity for mature men to meet together in a comfortable and friendly environment
- To share in positive conversation regarding personal experiences, build good relationships, support each other and gain a feeling of self-worth.
- To learn something new and worthwhile at each meeting
- To capture positive ideas, based on experience, which others may wish to use
- Optional but recommended – share in a pub lunch after the meeting!
Join us at the Emmaus Centre at 11am on the first Thursday of each month.